The results of the corresponding opinion poll were shared at the International Institute of Sociology in Kiev.
This is reported by the “NPF” referring to KIIS.
Sociologists have conducted a quarantine survey among Ukrainians. They were mainly interested in the question of how long the Ukrainians are ready to comply with the quarantine measures. The results are as follows:
- 59% – ready to stick as long as needed
- 11% – do not join, forced / forced to go to work
- 9% – ready to last more than a month
- 6% – willing to stick to no more than three months
- 5% – ready to join in no more than two months
- 3% – do not adhere to quarantine because they consider it too difficult
Recall that the Ministry of Health had announced earlier when in Ukraine they would begin to weaken quarantine measures.