Those who like to earn more during a panic will face a fine of 5% of the company’s annual income.
On this subject, it is written “MFN” referring to “Gromadske“.
The Ukrainian Antimonopoly Committee has warned Ukrainian manufacturers of antiseptics and disinfectants not to think about speculating on the subject of coronaviruses. In particular, the company is prohibited from writing unverified information in advertising or on labels, namely:
- use the words “coronavirus” or “COVID-19” and produce them without valid reason;
- claim that an antiseptic can affect viruses;
- use an insufficient amount of the active substance in an antiseptic;
- write down how long the remedy works or how many% of bacteria it kills if there is no real evidence of this information;
- sell your product without permission.
All these violations will be considered as such, which misleads the buyers. And already, this will punish a fine of 5% of the revenue of the offending company last year.
We will remember, earlier in the AMCU, they announced the drop in the price of gasoline in Ukraine.