Introduction: What is iCloud storage?
iCloud storage is a service that allows users to store files in the cloud. This service is provided by Apple and it is integrated into their operating system, iOS. iCloud storage can be used to store photos, videos, documents, and other files. It can also be used to back up data from mobile devices. iCloud storage is available to users who have an iCloud account.
How to cancel Apple iCloud Storage Subscription?
Apple iCloud Storage is a great way to store files and keep them organized, but sometimes it’s necessary to cancel the subscription. Whether you’re moving to a new device or no longer need the service, canceling iCloud Storage is easy. In this article, we’ll show you how to do it.
To cancel your iCloud storage subscription on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap iCloud, then scroll down and tap Manage Storage.
- Tap the name of the subscription you want to cancel, then tap Cancel Subscription.
- Tap Confirm to confirm that you want to cancel your subscription.
- If you have an active subscription, you’ll be asked to choose a different plan or to turn off iCloud storage completely before you can cancel your subscription.
- If you have an inactive subscription, your account will be canceled immediately and you won’t be charged again.
- After canceling your subscription, all of your data stored in iCloud will remain available until it’s removed or updated by Apple or one of your devices is replaced with a new one running iOS 10 or later.
To cancel your iCloud storage subscription on your Mac.
If you have an iCloud storage subscription and you want to cancel it on your Mac, here’s how:
Step 1: Open the “Settings” app and click on your name in the top-left corner.
Step2: From there, select “iCloud”
Step 3: Select “Storage” Under “Manage Storage,” and you’ll see how much of your iCloud storage is currently being used.
Step 4: To the right of that, you’ll see a heading that says “Subscriptions.” Click on this and then click the “Cancel Subscription” button.
Step 5: A pop-up window will appear asking for confirmation.
Step 6: Click again on the “Cancel Subscription” button to finalize your cancellation. (You’ll receive a confirmation message saying that your subscription has been canceled.)
To confirm, open the “Settings” app and click on your name in the top-left corner. From there, select “iCloud” and then “Storage. Scroll down and you’ll see “iCloud Storage” as a placeholder for how much iCloud storage you’ve used.
In conclusion, follow these simple steps to cancel your iCloud storage subscription. Keep in mind that if you have an active subscription, you will be charged for the full month even if you cancel near the end of the month. So be sure to cancel ahead of time if you don’t want to be charged. you can cancel your iCloud storage subscription by following the steps above. If you have any questions or problems, be sure to contact Apple Support for assistance. Thanks for reading!