What is Letgo?
Letgo is a web based online platform that is used to buy and sell second hand products. Letgo was by Alec Oxenford in 2015 for the USA market. It is available on both the App Store and Google Play Store.
How to create letgo Account?
1) Open www.letgo.com in your browser
2) Click on log in in the upper right corner
3) A popup menu will appear, select “Continue with email” and
4) Add your email ID and click on “send magic link”
5) Go to your inbox and open the email received from letgo
6) Click on the link and your account is created.
Letgo is one of the best websites to buy or sell second hand products. You can find different products there, select the product you like, and chat with the seller.
Decide the time and location for meet up. The seller will bring his product if you like pay the seller and take the product with you.
Reasons to delete letgo Account
There is no doubt that Letgo is a great buy and sell the product but there are some reasons which people want to delete Letgo account, some of them are listed below
1) Letgo sends promotional and advertisement emails and people get irritated them and that’s why
2) They want to delete letgo account because someone scammed them on letgo.
3) People want to sell or buy a thing that’s why they created an account on letgo but when they are done with their need they want to delete letgo account
Ways to Delete Letgo Account
There are 3 easy methods that you can use to delete your letgo account.
1) Delete Account via Email
2) Delete Account via Website
3) Delete Account via Mobile App
Delete Letgo Account via Email
If you want to delete your contact, please send an email to customer support and tell them to delete your account.
For your help, we have mentioned all the steps below.
1) Open your email account you registered with the letgo
2) Compose an email with the subject “Delete my Letgo Account”
3) Now type an email about why you want to delete your Letgo account and request them to erase any data from their database
4) Send it to [email protected]
5) You can use the sample below:
Dear Letgo Team,
I have an account on your Database with this registered name _______________ and the email I used to registered is ________________
For some personal reasons, I want to deactivate my account, therefore can you please delete my account from your database and wipe out any information about me
Regards and Thanks In Advance
Phone Number (optional): _____________________
NOTE: The Name, Email should be the same you used at the time of your registration with your Letgo account