Textnow is an online application service that offers free messaging and calls over the internet. There are millions of users who take advantage of the services for connecting internationally. It provides free unlimited audio and video calls over wifi and mobile data. It offers you a number based on your area code. It is used to make and receive calls and messages online and on devices that are wireless. Textnow was developed in 2009 by Derek Ting.
Textnow was initially available via the website only in USA and Canada, but you can use it via mobile application. You can download the application from Google Play Store or Apples Store. You are allowed to make call people in North America for free, the only thing you need is a steady internet connection. If you want to call outside the USA and Canada, you would need to buy credits to make calls and send SMS.
Also Read, Delete iFunny Account
How to create Textnow account
Communication is a necessary phenomenon. Earlier, people used to travel long distances for communicating with each other. After the handwritten letters, technology facilitated people with fast communication. And in this era, software applications have made it a matter of seconds. Like many other apps, Textnow provides instant online messaging and calling.
Creating a textnow account is very simple and does not take much time. You just need to have an active stable internet connection. To create your Textnow account, you need to follow some simple and easy steps as follows
1) Open the official Textnow site on your browser. Type www.textnow.com to do it.
2) After opening it, you will see the official Textnow homepage. From here to start the sign up process, click on “Sign up free” option to proceed.
3) Click on “Continue with Google”
5) After the final confirmation and providing the necessary information, your Textnow account has been created. Lastly, it will ask for your area code.
6) Congratulations, Your account has been created.
Read More: Delete Letgo Account
Delete Textnow Account from website
Just like creating a Textnow account is done out of a need or necessity, deleting it might also be possible. It may be due to any reason such as a shift in work mode or switching to another number.
Textnow does not delete accounts that are free. A simple way to do it is to sign out. When there is no activity for 3 days, the account will automatically freeze and deactivate.
Deactivating a Textnow account is as simple as creating it. You can either do it from the website using your personal computer or you can do it from your mobile phone. Doing it from the website is easy as well as from the phone.
To delete your Textnow account from the website, you just need to follow some easy steps enlisted below:
1) Open the official Textnow page.
2) Log in to your textnow account.
3) On the left side of your page, you will see the setting option. Click on it
3) Click on “Account”. This will show you the information that you entered at the time of creating the account.
4) change your personal information. Many people do it by typing any random email address and save.
5) click on “security and login” option and select “logout from all devices”
You have successfully deactivated your Textnow account.
Delete Textnow Account from Android
Deleting Textnow account from the website or mobile phone is more or less the same. The procedure is the same with slight changes in the alignment of settings options. Like the method with website, here also you will be changing your personal information. You can delete your Textnow account from Android very easily by following some simple and easy steps enlisted below:
1) Login to your Textnow mobile application. It will save your time if you are alreay logged in.
2) Go to the settings bar to see the list of options. It appears on the left hand side.
3) From here, go to the “Account” option to go to the new page.
4) From here you can see all your account information that was given at the time of creating account.
5) Here, you need to change your personal information. You can change your pervious information into a new one that cannot be accessed.
6) After changing the new information, go to the save option and tap on that.
7) For the next step, you need to go on to the other page. Go to the settings again and open “Security and login” option.
8) After tapping on this option, you will see a new list of options. Here tap on “Logout from all devices”. Doing this will log you out of all the devices on which you used Textnow.
That all! You have deleted your Textnow account from your Android device.
Delete Textnow account from iPhone
Textnow application can be used both on Android and iPhone devices. Similarly, the account can also be deleted from Android, as well as iPhone. For this, the procedure is the same as the one on android. For this do the following easy steps:
1) Login to your Textnow account from your iPhone application.
2) Go to the settings and tap on “account”. It will give a list of options.
3) Next, you will see your account information. Change the old one to new information.
4) Click save and then go to “security and login” settings.
5) From the list of options, tap on “logout from all devices”.
You have deleted your Textnow account from your iPhone device.
Is Textnow free to call?
Textnow is built for free messaging, audio, and video calling. You just need to have a wifi or mobile data connection.
Can I use Textnow without the internet?
It is impossible to use Textnow without the internet. It is an online application and needs a stable internet connection to work.
How can I delete Textnow account?
Textnow account cannot be deleted. However, it can be deactivated if there is no activity for more than 3 days after signing out.