Due to the closure of food markets, prices for fresh vegetables have fallen

[ad_1]

->

Farmers note that such low prices for vegetables in the spring never existed before the independence of Ukraine.

Vegetables
Vegetables. Photo – vokrugsveta.ua

It is reported by the “NPF” referring to “TSN“.

According to the manufacturers, even before Easter, a cucumber cost about 40 hryvnias per kilogram, and now they give less than 10 UAH / kg. Less than 10 hryvnias cost a kilogram of radishes, tomatoes fall to 40 UAH / kg and cabbage – to 16 hryvnias per kilogram.

The firmness of the food markets is explained by the closing of the food markets, deplore the farmers. Since there are fewer outlets, the product is sold worse, respectively. Therefore, in order for it not to rot, you have to sell vegetables for almost a penny.

We also add that fresh vegetables are the most traded on the markets: 80% of products are sold here. For ordinary shops and supermarkets, the remaining 20% ​​of goods fall.

Recall that we wrote earlier that the government will regulate the prices of a number of socially important goods.

loading …

[ad_2]
Source link

Leave a Reply