The Research and Branding group decided to find out how many Ukrainians were ready or not ready to be vaccinated against coronavirus infection if the vaccination was completely free. The company conducted a sociological survey in which 1,009 people participated.
This is reported by the NPF, referring to website R&B group.
People who had agreed to participate in a sociological survey were asked: if there was a vaccine against coronavirus infection, would you agree to be vaccinated for free?
Respondents’ opinions were divided.
- 25% of respondents are sure they want to receive a vaccine against coronavirus infection;
- 16% are not entirely sure of their answer, but rather prefer to express the desire to get vaccinated;
- But 37% of respondents categorically said “no” – they did not want to be vaccinated against coronavirus infection;
- Of those who participated in the opinion poll, 12% said they would rather not be vaccinated than agree to receive a vaccine against the virus;
- And 9% of respondents found it difficult to answer.
Earlier, we reported that the Cabinet of Ministers had decided to resume cinemas from July 2.