The total amount of assets sold exceeds 40 million UAH
Last week, the Individual Deposit Guarantee Fund (FGVFL) sold the assets of a total of six bankrupt banks to 40.36 million UAH, reports the department’s press service.
17.07 million UAH of this amount were auctioned for the sale of claim rights on loans and 20.80 million UAH – on the sale of immovable properties of banks. In addition, UAH 2.49 million was received as a result of the sale of coins and banking metals.
Therefore, from 30 June to 3 July, FGVFL sold the property:
- Delta Bank in the amount of 30.12 million UAH;
- VTB Bank in the amount of UAH 6.91 million;
- Bank “Finance and Loans” in the amount of 2.87 million UAH;
- Bank “Nadra” in the amount of 0.28 million UAH;
- Radical Bank in the amount of 0.10 million UAH;
- Diamantbank in the amount of 0.08 million UAH.
Paypal magazine help
Earlier we have written that the Individual Auction Deposit Guarantee Fund sold a pool of nadra assets for approximately 28 billion UAH at a discount of 99%. Bidding according to the Dutch auction model in Prozorro. The winner of the 16 participants tender was the financial company Diprofinance Group.
Brought for bankruptcy: court allowed arrest of former owner of scam bank
Kiev Airport announces mass layoffs in an effort to avoid bankruptcy
Support payspace magazine