For the first week in the “Action” mobile application, an electronic student ticket was issued by 48,188 users.
This was announced by the Ukrainian Ministry of Digital Transformation on its Telegram channel.
“48,188 – that’s the number of Ukrainian students who already have access to e-students in action. And it’s only for the first week,” said the report.
The department added that the electronics student is one of the brightest examples of the effective collaboration of the Ministry of Digital and the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine. The experiment was supported by the Egov4Ukraine project.
Read also: The Ministry of Public Figures and the Ministry of Health ask operators to send SMS on the coronavirus
The Ministry of Finance noted that only around 877,000 students can no longer worry about a forgotten student card at home. The e-student in operations is a fully-fledged analogue of a physical document and offers the following advantages:
– 50% reduction on the train journey in the reserved seats;
– the possibility of boarding a train, checking in for a flight within the country;
– reductions in museums and other cultural institutions – in cinemas, entertainment centers, etc .;
– a reduction on trips in municipal urban or suburban public transport
– In some educational establishments, it will be possible to use the e-student as a reading ticket in the library.
As noted, the brand and concept of the application were presented on September 27, 2019 in Kiev. It was then that it was announced as an application and a portal which will bring together in a single electronic window all the services provided by the State to citizens and businesses.
In December 2019, a test-on-demand access was opened to 5000 Ukrainians who submitted requests.
The Action app can be downloaded for free from the App Store and Play Market. User identification is carried out using BankID technology via the National Bank system and PrivatBank.
The action works both with the Internet and offline.
According to the materials: ukrinform.ru