Roman Abramovich closes top 10 richest Russians with $ 11.3 billion fortune
Forbes magazine published its annual ranking of the richest people on the planet, which included 99 Russian businessmen. The Russian side of the billionaire list is chaired by Norilsk Nickel co-owner Vladimir Potanin, 59, whose fortune increased by $ 1.6 billion over the year and is now valued at $ 19.7 billion.
Among the Russians, the new arrivals were also on the 34th Forbes list. For the first time, it included the founders of the studio Playrix Igor and Dmitry Bukhman ($ 3.1 billion), the creator of the Krasnoye & Beloe store chain Sergey Studennikov ($ 1 billion), the co-founder of the service fintech Revolut Nikolai Pokersky ($ 1.1 billion), as well as group president Alltek Dmitry Bosov ($ 1.1 billion).
The Forbes list also showed that billionaires have no immunity to the coronavirus. The pandemic has brought down the stock markets and intensified the global economic crisis. In late March, when the rating was ready, 2,095 billionaires from different countries were on the list. Last year, there were 58 more. According to the publication, just 12 days before the publication of the list, the number of its participants decreased by 226 people.
List of the richest Russians according to Forbes:
1. Vladimir Potanin – $ 19.7 billion
2. Vladimir Lisin – $ 18.1 billion
3. Leonid Mikhelson – $ 17.1 billion
4. Alexei Mordashov and his family – $ 16.8 billion
5. Vagit Alekperov – $ 15.2 billion
6. Gennady Timchenko – $ 14.4 billion
7. Alisher Usmanov – $ 13.4 billion
8. Mikhail Fridman – $ 13 billion
9. Andrey Melnichenko – $ 12.5 billion
10. Roman Abramovich – $ 11.3 billion
Based on materials: www.spletnik.ru