Green dot is a corporation in America. It was founded by Steve Streit in 1999. It is a bank holding company, that is headquartered in Austin. It is the world’s largest prepaid debit card company. It facilitates its users by enabling them to transfer online money. It is a significant technology platform used by Apple pay cash, Uber, and Intuit.
Technology has taken digital money to a whole new level. Transferring money to a loved one is just a matter of seconds. Moreover, you can use this to shop online, pay bills, and much more. It benefits you with so many facilities. It saves time and all the physical effort.
Delete Green Dot Account from Website
Just like creating a Green Dot account is done out of necessity, deleting it might also be needed. It may be done if you are planning to switch to any other services. It may also be possible that you had a bad experience. The list goes on. However, to delete your Green Dot account from the website, you just need to follow some easy and simple steps as follows:
- The easiest way to do it is through the email process. Go to your email account and log in.
- Compose a new mail. Add [email protected] as the recipient and fill ‘Request to delete my account’ in the subject place.
- In the email body, write a structured request that clearly elaborates why do you want to delete your account.
- The other way out is by contacting the Customer support services at (886) 795-7597. You will get in touch with a customer support agent and you can tell all the matter.
These are the most popular ways to delete your Green Dot account if you wish to do it through the website.
Delete Green Dot Account from Android
Green Dot is such a service that is very easy to use. It can be used on your personal computer as well as on your smart device whether it is Android or iPhone. If you are an Android user, you just need to follow some simple steps to delete your Green Dot account:
- Open your Green Dot mobile application and login to your account.
- Then go to the menu and tap on ‘subscriptions’.
- Choose the Green Dot – Mobile banking subscription and tap on the cancel subscription option.
- It will give you further directions. You can finish the process by following them.
- Remember that the cancelled subscriptions are not renewable.
After that, delete the mobile application if you no longer want to keep it