In the homes of Ukrainians this year, there were more than 13 thousand fires – the state emergency service
May 26.2020 05:04
Since the beginning of 2020, more than 13 thousand fires in the residential sector have occurred in Ukraine, the fire has killed more than 800.
The state emergency service informs.
“The number of fires in the country’s residential sector has already reached a level in more than 13 thousand cases,” said the report.
The ministry added that since the beginning of the year, house fires have claimed the lives of more than 800 people and more than 500 injured of varying severity. At the same time, more than 700 people were saved.
See also: In the nine-story building in Dnepropetrovsk burnt down, a woman died
In this regard, the State Ministry of Emergencies again calls for compliance with fire safety rules, in particular:
- do not smoke in bed;
- monitor the condition and proper functioning of the electrical network;
- when leaving the premises, do not leave televisions, irons, etc .;
- do not leave young children unattended, do not allow them to play with matches;
- avoid overloading electrical networks, do not simultaneously switch on high-power domestic consumers;
- take care to protect the part from lightning discharges, as lightning can often cause fire.
“Only the implementation of basic fire and safety rules can save your life and your property from fire,” said the rescue service.
According to the materials: ukrinform.ru