The Diya mobile application of the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine now also has an electronic student card.
This is reported by the Ministry of Digital Telegram.
“Now you no longer have to worry about forgetting the student’s home, because the electronic version has the same legal value as the plastic one. Now students can already download the application or simply put it update if it already exists and check if the e-student is displayed “, Says the message.
After quarantine, they ensure the digital ministry, according to the student in the smartphone, it will be possible:
– get a 50% reduction on train journeys in the reserved seats, as well as on trains in the train;
– check in for a flight within the country;
– Take advantage of discounts in museums and other cultural institutions (it can even be cinemas, entertainment centers and commercial companies)
– benefit from a reduction on trips in municipal urban or suburban public transport;
– In some educational establishments, it will be possible to use the e-student as a reading ticket in the library.
See also: Ministry of Numbers has updated the “Diya” application
The ministry added that 10,000 students tested the student digital ID card for almost three weeks.
As noted, the brand and concept of the Diya app were presented on September 27, 2019 in Kiev. It is planned to group all the services provided by the State to citizens and businesses in a single electronic window.
In December 2019, a test-on-demand access was opened to 5,000 Ukrainians who submitted requests.
The Diya app can be downloaded for free from the App Store and Play Market. User identification is carried out using BankID technology via the National Bank system and PrivatBank.
Diya works both with the Internet and offline.
According to the materials: ukrinform.ru