“IPA Meetup: Business in New Realities” will be held on May 14 at 19-00
The global coronovirus epidemic and the quarantine declared in this regard have changed all walks of life. The last few months have become a real test for business. To cope, learn from the crisis, transform all basic processes for preparing for life in a new reality – these are the major challenges and challenges faced by enterprises.
In this difficult time, the support of partners and market partners is very important. In an effort to support the business, discuss the key challenges and forecasts for the near future, iPay.ua, an online-Ukrainian online payment services provider, is an open to bring together leading experts in the financial and consumer services sector Will organize online meeting – “iPay Meetup: Businesses into new realities“.
The event will coincide with the broadcast on YouTube on May 14 in an online discussion format for all registrars. Today, given the realities, it is the most convenient and secure meeting format. In addition, it will make it easier to engage in discussions with iPay.ua’s partners and customers from across Ukraine, as well as everyone who is interested in these issues.
As part of the online meeting, experts will speak:
- Dmitry Zamotaev – Director of Retail Business Department of Globus Bank
- Everny Charney – Head of Digital Marketing WOG
- Evgeny Velikanov – Director of online payment service and transfer iPay.ua
- Ivan Stepanets – Director of Retail Business at Idea Bank
- Igor Berensky – MasterCard E-Commerce Business Manager in Ukraine
- Oleg Klymenko – Director of Retail Business at OTP Bank
- Alexander Gaponov – Head of work with financial organizations of ELDORADO Network
Admission to the online program is free, subject to registration.
incident: IPay Meetup: Business in New Realities
when: 14 May, 7 pm – 9 pm.
Where: YouTube Live Streaming
cost of: Free access to registration by reference topic.
Do not miss it!