Ministry of Health: more than 90% of infected patients in Ukraine

[ad_1]

->

Ministry of Health: more than 90% of infected patients in Ukraine

In Ukraine, 93% of people infected with COVID-19 were infected nationally, 55% of those infected were people under the age of 50.

This was reported on Facebook by the Ministry of Health’s Public Health Center.

“In Ukraine, 93% of people with COVID-19 with the established route of infection were infected in our country. The remaining 7% were abroad within 14 days before the onset of symptoms … As of 23 April, 55% of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Ukraine were people in the age group up to 50 years, “according to the report.

The DSP noted that the new coronavirus is transmitted from person to person by fall and contact routes. Small droplets that are released from the respiratory tract of a COVID-19 patient during coughing or sneezing spread about one meter from the patient and can reach the mucous membranes of the eyes, nose and mouth of another person. proximity.

See also: Draft law on COVID-19 tests throughout Ukraine – already in parliament

There is no vaccine or medication for COVID-19. One of the most effective ways to protect yourself and prevent the spread of infection is to maintain physical distance and daily hygiene.

As reported by Ukrinform, as of April 23, 7,170 cases of COVID-19 disease have been laboratory confirmed in Ukraine, 187 people have died and 504 people have recovered.

Photo: CTK Photo

According to the materials: ukrinform.ru

loading …

[ad_2]
Source link

Leave a Reply