The Public Health Center of the Ministry of Health has published a list of criteria according to which the hospitalization of persons suspected of being infected with a coronavirus will be carried out.
This is received by the Health Center on Facebook.
It should be noted that hospitalization is indicated for patients with suspected / confirmed Covid-19 in the following cases:
- the course of the disease is moderate or severe (signs of pneumonia and / or respiratory failure in the presence of pneumonia confirmed radiologically);
- there are clinical and instrumental data on acute respiratory distress syndrome;
- there are clinical and laboratory data on sepsis and / or septic shock;
- there are clinical and laboratory data on organic / systemic failures, except respiratory;
- whatever the severity of the disease, the patient risks developing complications: diabetes mellitus, chronic pathology of the respiratory and cardiovascular systems, renal failure, autoimmune diseases, severe allergic diseases, oncological diseases, etc .;
- whatever the severity of the disease, the patient has an increase in temperature above 38 ° C, which is difficult to correct.
“Patients with confirmed severe evolution of Covid-19 benefit from monitoring and correction of therapeutic measures, depending on the concomitant pathological conditions,” said the report.
See also: Up to the end of April, the number of infected people in Ukraine could reach 60,000 – experts
They also point out that the specific treatment – like vaccines – of Covid-19 does not yet exist.
As indicated, in the morning of Tuesday, April 7, in Ukraine, 1462 cases of coronavirus infection were recorded, 45 patients died, 28 patients recovered.
According to the materials: ukrinform.ru