As you know, in Ukraine, the second stage of quarantine reduction will begin on May 22. In Kiev, concessions will start a day later – starting May 23.
About it writes “MFN” referring to a briefing by Vitali Klitschko.
According to the plan of the Kiev authorities in the capital, they will allow:
From May 23:
- full-fledged works of land public transport (trolleybuses, trams, buses)
- the work of stores up to 1000 square meters. meters
- open sports and playgrounds near homes, parks and squares
From May 25:
- will open the metro
- will resume the work of industrial markets and agricultural fairs
From June 1:
- kindergartens and open schools (only for graduates of 11 classes)
- open vocational schools and universities (for graduates and applicants)
- children’s sports schools to resume work
- open gymnasiums (no swimming pools)
- open leisure areas and beaches
As for the works of the shopping center, they will then take decisions separately, after the start of the metro:
“I want to emphasize: all these exemptions will only work if the situation with the spread of the coronavirus in the capital does not worsen. Of course, it all depends on the people themselves, that they consciously follow the rules and security measures. When we weaken the quarantine, we must not forget that the virus remains. We must learn to live in new conditions. “
Recall, Zelensky said earlier that in a month Ukraine will quarantine.