The famous propagandist of the Russian Federation, Alexander Sladkov, published a video of the “gathering of volunteer reservists of the DPR”. This action was carried out by the sensational “Vostok” battalion, sensational in the “DPR”.
Reports on this subject “MFN”, with reference on Sladkov’s YouTube channel.
Sladkov said that in addition to the instructors, just over a hundred people attended the training camp, but since the start of hostilities in the Donbass, more than 8,000 people have already visited the Vostok battalion and many are said to be ready to return to hostilities.
“I spoke with the head of the republic, Denis Pushilin, ten days ago. Then he told me that it was too early to announce a serious mobilization. He calculated where and how many fighters will have to be added when the situation is precarious and when action must be taken. Other details of his plan are too early to be released, but preparations are in full swing, “said Sladkov.
He added that now, in the Vostok battalion, they felt it necessary to draw less attention to themselves. This is necessary to reduce the number of casualties and the total number of fighters has been kept high.
Recall, as previously indicated, that the residents of the “LPR” issued an ultimatum to Pasechnik: the demonstrators gave time until Monday.