According to a survey, 60% of Ukrainians complained of financial losses, with the start of quarantine in the country.
He writes “NPF” in reference to the survey Info Sapiens.
The results of their survey showed that at the end of March, 69% of Ukrainians felt the negative consequences of the coronavirus. 60% of Ukrainians admitted to having suffered financial losses due to the epidemic. Another 40% said they hoped to survive quarantine without significant financial losses.
- 38% of respondents admitted that their regular income had decreased
- 30% did not experience any problems with the coronavirus
- 16% of respondents said they had completely lost their income
- 14% admitted to having lost their job due to the epidemic
- 11% are dissatisfied with the bad actions of the authorities
- 10% said they had suffered financial losses
- 8% complained of poor medical care
- 2% complained about price increases
We will remind, earlier Avakov had declared that many Ukrainians did not have enough money to “survive” the quarantine.