Apple plans to release 4 new iPhone 12s in the fall. The new family of smartphones from Cupertino’s home is due to be unveiled in September, but is likely to hit the market a bit later than the traditional models of previous iPhones.
According to new information, in factdisplay production of the new iPhone 12 will begin delayed by about 6 weeks, The panels that we will find among the specifications of the new Apple smartphones will not be ready until next month of July. This delay should result in one Transferring the release date of the new iPhone 12.
New Apple smartphones can only be ready for a month October or even next month November. In addition, we cannot exclude the possibility that Apple opts for a phased launch with some models that may be ready in October and others in November.
Recall that the new range of iPhone 12 will include two pro models (one with a 6.1-inch display and one with a 6.7-inch display) e two “base” models (one with a 5.4 and 6.1 inch display). All four smartphones will have an OLED panel. More information about the new iPhone 12 will appear only in the coming days. Follow us to find out more.
Apple iPhone 11 (64 GB) – Black
- Dustproof and moisture resistant (from 2 meters to 30 minutes, IP68)
- A 12-megapixel system with two cameras (ultra-wide and wide-angle) with night mode, portrait mode and video recording …
- TrueDepth 12MP front-facing camera with portrait mode, 4K video recording and slow motion
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- Chip A13 Bionic with a third generation neural engine