The new iPhone will be released in 2021 and will feature an augmented reality function.
The new Apple iPhone 13 smartphone will be released in 2021 and will be equipped with four cameras and a lidar. It has been reported by the portal MacRumorsWho published a drawing of the novel.
According to the information, the iPhone 13 will receive such modifications:
- 64-megapixel wide-angle lens with 1x optical and 6x digital zoom
- 40-megapixel telephoto lens with 3x and 5x optical zoom and 15-20x digital zoom
- 64-megapixel anamorphic lens with focus on shooting high-definition video (2.1: 1)
- A 40-megapixel wide-angle lens with five times optical zoom and hybrid zoom allows you to take photos up to 20 times.
- LiDAR 4.0 is a technique responsible for estimating frame depth and augmented reality functions.
MacRumors clarifies that before the iPhone 13 is released, Apple may change the layout of the cameras.
Paypal magazine help
In April of this year, Apple introduced a new smartphone – the phone SE second generation. The new model, like the original SE, released in 2016, comes equipped with the company’s most powerful processor – the A13 Bionic, packaged in a case from the older model – the 2017 iPhone 8. There are three colors to choose from – red, black and white.
Read: Fake Innovation: Top 7 features iPhone with features
According to the content unian.net