At today’s extraordinary parliamentary meeting, Bill 3380 “Amending Certain Ukrainian Laws to Increase the Capacity of the Ukrainian Health System to Combat COVID-19 Coronavirus” was basically and generally adopted.
It is reported by the “MFN”.
336 MPs voted in favor of this bill. An MP voted against. The adopted document provides:
- the possibility of starting mass Ukrainian tests for coronavirus (in particular, all people who seek help for symptoms of coronavirus will be tested; all people who have contacted patients with COVID-19; doctors treating patients with coronavirus; employees of the national police, the national guard and all those involved in implementing anti-epidemic measures)
- strengthen the capacity and supply of hospitals that treat patients with coronavirus
- protect and improve the working conditions of doctors and medical staff
- the ability to attract trainees and physicians without treatment qualification for the treatment of coronavirus on a voluntary basis in the treatment of patients with COVID-19
- doctors who self-isolate after contact with coronavirus patients save 100% salary
- Be sure to teach doctors how to use personal protective equipment
Recall that we wrote earlier that the parliamentary meeting will be held on May 7.