Authorized experts and financiers will share practical tips and step-by-step instructions for investing
Experts on the 10th anniversary series of free webinars on FinUpdate’s 10th anniversary issues, which will be held On Thursday July 9 from 12:00 to 14:00.
In the webinar program:
- Is it worth investing in a crisis?
- What to expect if a second wave of epidemics rises.
- Investment strategy should depend on age.
- When to take risks, when to use more conservative means.
- Foreign market investment opportunities for Ukrainians. How to buy Apple, Google, Facebook or Tesla shares
- What is an IPO, why is it required, how to use it.
- How to earn money without losing. The right investment in any environment.
- Which investment items are promising right now.
Authorized experts and financiers will share practical tips and step-by-step instructions for investing:
- Lecturer in Macroeconomics at MIM-Kiev Business School, Chief Economist in Ukraine Economic Outlook – Mikhail Cooker;
- A practicing investor, asset manager, Freedom Finance UKTIL lecturer, who has been involved in robotics in the stock market for 7 years – Craving gandji;
- Investor in Ukraine, US stock market, with 6 years experience in banking and investment business, certified expert of National Securities and Stock Market of Ukraine, in direction of “Securities Trading”, LLC Freedom Finance Director of the Kiev branch of Ukraine . – Bogdan Sidorenko;
- Financier, Partner iPlan.ua, co-founder of BOARD Business Community – Vasily Mati;
- Financial Analyst Minfin.com.ua – Alexey Kozirev.
Participation in the webinar is free. To register, you must leave a request Website And a link to the live broadcast on the day of registration and a reminder will be sent to your mail on the day of the live broadcast.
In addition, after each speaker’s speech, there will be an opportunity to ask the expert a personal question and to take advice during the live broadcast and participate in the drawing of valuable prizes.