The event will bring together professionals from different countries – exchange of experience is more important than ever in such uncertain times
company Business forum Invites you to participate in the online conference “Payment Innovation 2030”Will be held on June 1, 2020. The program has been updated keeping in mind the hot topics, namely:
- Challenges in the payments sector during the epidemic. How has customer behavior related to COVID-19 changed?
- How does coronovirus occur on digital transformation globally?
- What steps are the regulators taking to maintain the financial sector in relation to quarantine?
- New Model – Go to 100% mobile model or… ..?
- What can be the main conclusions now about changing the business development strategy?
- What can be predicted for the near future? Which products and services will be most in demand in the near future?
Our speakers and panelists:
- Dimitris Litsikakis, Global Group of Fintech at Day Group, Ex-Country Manager Greece, Cyprus, Malta revolut (United Arab Emirates)
- Mikhail Rakov, Director of general payment systems Privatbank
- Ermantas brazitis, Security Advisor, CISM, CISA, CISSP, PCI QSA Companies ADVANTIO (Lithuania)
- Denis Filipov, Head of payment system policy Bank of Latvia
- Yuri Jadoya, Board of Management, Chairman of the bankJscb concord“
- Tatiana Vetulich, Director of change, strategic change, Bank Pekao Worldwide (Poland)
- Marcin kopysCEO Fenies poland (Poland)
- Jiri ChandanManaging Director Credi Xpero Prague (Czech Republic)
- Vladislav Gavrilanko, Solution architect for cloud services, Alexander ana Cloud direction bdm SOFTPROM (Ukraine)
- Andriy Juve, founded by Forbis Group: Forbis, Finbox, Contomobile (Lithuania) and many more.
Program on Website Conferences
We sincerely hope to support our initiative to bring professionals from different countries together, as the exchange of experience is more important than ever in such uncertain times.
All details by email [email protected] Or by phone (VIBER, WhatsApp) +38 067 9167545
Registration by Relations