Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg earns the most – $ 31.4 billion
Billionaires from the list of the world’s 25 richest people earned a total of $ 255 billion in just two months of the coronovirus epidemic. Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg made the most money in these two months, increasing his fortune from $ 31.4 billion to $ 86.5 billion.
The second biggest gainer is the founder and head of the world’s richest man Amazon, according to Forbes – Jeff Bezos. He earned $ 29.9 billion, bringing his income to $ 146.9 billion.
The third Indian holding company was Reliance Industries Ltd chief Mukesh Ambani, raising his fortune by about $ 20 billion.
It is noted that the founder of Pindduo’s second largest market place in China (after Alibaba), Colin Zheng Huang, earned the most in the company’s shares. Since March 23, shares on the online platform have doubled in value, with Huang earning $ 17.9 billion. He is now the third richest man in China, with $ 35.6 billion.
A change in the size of the state of billionaires was anticipated from 23 March to 22 May. At the moment, the top 10 richest people in the world look like this:
- Jeff Bezos – $ 146.9 billion (+ $ 29.9 billion). Source of Money – Amazon
- Bill Gates – $ 106.5 billion (+ $ 11.9 billion). Source of funds – Microsoft
- Bernard Arnault – $ 94.1 billion (+ 12.8 billion dollars). Source of funds – LVMH Moët Hennessy
- Mark Zuckerberg – $ 86.5 billion (+ $ 31.4 billion). Source of Money – Facebook
- Warren Buffett – $ 69.2 billion (+ $ 6 billion). Source of funds – Berkshire Hathaway
- Larry Ellison – $ 66.4 billion (+ $ 10.4 billion). Source of funds – software
- Steve Ballmer – $ 65.4 billion (+ $ 14 billion). Source of funds – Microsoft
- Larry Page – $ 63.6 billion (+ $ 14.2 billion). Source of Money – Google
- Sergey Brin – $ 61.3 billion (+ $ 13.7 billion). Source of Money – Google
- Amancio Ortega – $ 60.5 billion (+ $ 5.2 billion). Source of Money – Zara
Paypal magazine help
We previously wrote that Forbes magazine counted six-dollar billionaires in Ukraine. Among the list of richest Ukrainians was the holding company SCM JSC Rinat Akhmetov, which had assets of $ 2.4 billion. He dropped from 272 to the 875 line in ratings he had previously captured, and lost 3.6 billion for the year.
Read: Tax calculated the number of millionaires in Ukraine: where the richest live
According to the content forbes.com