three different manufacturers for OLED displays

[ad_1]

new iPhones 12 they will appear on the market in the second half of 2020. It is likely that the effective release date will not be set in September, but in the period from October to November, due to the difficult economic situation associated with the ongoing public health emergency. Meanwhile, important evidence of OLED Display Manufacturers what we will find on four versions of the new iPhone 12.

According to the latest report, in fact, Apple will rely on Samsung Display, LG Display and chinese style Boe for the supply of displays for the new iPhone 12. According to information that appeared during this watchSamsung will continue to be the main supplier of OLED displays for Apple, and will guarantee 80% of the supply for the new iPhone 12. Only the remaining 20% ​​will be divided between LG and BOE.

Recall that, according to a message released a few weeks ago, the new iPhone 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max will be equipped with Samsung displays. The Korean company will also release a 5.4-inch display of the iPhone 12, and LG and BOE are expected to deal with the new 6.1-inch iPhone 12However, at the moment this information is not yet confirmed.

It will be interesting to evaluate whether the new Apple smartphones with OLED displays show clear differences in panel quality, or whether the performance guaranteed by Samsung, LG and BOE panels will be the same.

[ad_2]
Source link

Leave a Reply