According to the International Institute of Sociology in Kiev, the president’s rating gradually decreases each month. In March 2020, it fell to 46%.
About that writes “MFN” referring to the site KIIS.
So, according to the latest survey, the rating of politicians in Ukraine looks like this:
- President of Ukraine Vladimir Zelensky: 46% positive (in September 2019 was 74%, and in December 2019 – 60%) / 21% negative / 33% neutral;
- Prime Minister of Ukraine Denis Shmygal: 11% positive / 25% negative / 65% neutral;
- President of the Verkhovna Rada Dmitry Razumkov: 29% positive / 21% negative / 51% neutral;
- Head of the Ministry of the Interior Arsen Avakov: 12% positive / 35% negative / 53% neutral;
- Head of the office of the President of Ukraine Andrey Ermak: 6% positive / 38% negative / 56% neutral.
The survey was conducted from March 27 to March 30 by telephone survey. The survey involved 1,500 respondents from different regions of Ukraine (except ORDLO and AR Crimea).
Recall that we wrote earlier that more and more Ukrainians were unhappy with Zelensky’s work.