The most promising industry unexpectedly turned out to be food production.
The Office of the National Investment Council analyzed sectors of the Ukrainian economy, based on indicators of the dynamics of sales growth, capital investment and net profit of enterprises, the largest to attract further growth and foreign investment for 2010-2018 chances are.
The office chief said that these industries were also chosen due to the fast pace of overcoming the 2014 crisis and the number of years with positive net profit (over four years). The most promising sectors of the economy for investment were:
- food production;
- Textile production;
- Manufacturing garment wear;
- Production of pharmaceutical products;
- Manufacturing computer, electronic and optical products;
- Manufacture of electrical equipment and furniture;
- Enterprises for cultivation of annual and biennial crops;
- Telecommunications Enterprises (Telecommunications);
- Enterprises engaged in computer programming and related consulting.
The reference PAYSPACE magazine
Remember that the right approach to money is, first of all, an understanding of one’s own expenses. By compiling and calculating your personal cost of living (which includes the payment of bills, transportation, medicines and a basic food package), you can get the idea of the necessary financial pillow – for this you have to multiply the amount received by four . How to Save Money During a Crisis – Content at PaySpace magazine.
Read: Investing in Crisis: How to Invest Money and Make Profits