The new tariff will be effective from 1 January 2021.
The National Commission, which conducts state regulation in the field of communications and information, has decided to reduce the traffic pass rate between different operators from 12 to 8 kopecks.
The decision was taken on 19 May at a meeting of the Commission, the new tariff will come into force on 1 January 2021. According to the regulator, the cost of services for operators ranges from 3 to 6 kopecks per minute, and there was a “significant difference” in the formation of tariff costs.
Due to reduction in settlement rates, operators will be able to:
- To reduce their spending in mutual settlements for traffic transmission services for telecommunications networks of other telecom operators;
- Increase in the amount of internetwork traffic;
- Other telecom operators offer more attractive tariff plans to consumers, including calls to consumers.
At the same time, a reduction in settlement rates will have positive results, especially for consumers of services:
- The opportunity to use increased amounts of packet minutes for all types of telecommunications services for the same cost;
- Network call cost reduction;
- There is no need to have multiple SIM cards from different telecom operators and pay attention to the network of which telecom operator you need to call.
The reference PAYSPACE magazine
Remember that the right choice of tariff will help optimize the financial costs of communication. While choosing the tariff, answer the following questions:
- How often do I call mobile and landline phones?
- What percentage of my customers are Vodafone?
- Do i plan to use mobile internet
- Will monthly traffic satisfy me?
- Do I plan to call abroad and use roaming?
Read: Mobile operators have revised the tariff: which numbers can be called for free.