[2nd Time] Kylie Jenner became the youngest billionaire // Forbes

Kylie jenner

Yesterday, Forbes magazine published its annual list of the richest people on the planet and also presented a ranking of the youngest billionaires (it includes those under 30). The first row in the ranking of young entrepreneurs who have made a fortune, the second consecutive year has taken Kylie Jenner, 22 years old. Last year, Kylie broke the record for Facebook co-founder Mark Zuckerberg, who earned his first billion at the age of 23.

Faced with criticism that Jenner has accomplished much thanks to her family and her famous background, the publication hastened to defend a star, writing that she had not inherited the family business, but had built her own.

For the second year in a row, Kylie Jenner has become the youngest billionaire in the world according to Forbes

Kylie Jenner managed to get on the billionaire list thanks to her cosmetic brand Kylie Cosmetics, which she founded in 2014 and which quickly became very successful and profitable. Last November, it sold 51% of its shares to the cosmetics brand Coty Inc. for $ 600 million. The remaining 49% still belongs to him. Today, its activity is estimated at $ 1.2 billion. So Jenner is among the 2,095 people in the world with a 10-figure fortune.

In many ways, the star links her success to the competent use of social media.

I had a lot of cover before I started doing something,

She says.

For the second year in a row, Kylie Jenner has become the youngest billionaire in the world according to Forbes

The publication’s list of youngest billionaires also includes Snapchat founder and wife Miranda Kerr Evan Spiegel, 29 (her fortune was estimated at $ 1.9 billion), Alexandra, 23, and Katarina Andersen, 24 , who own shares in the Norwegian investment company Ferd and have a fortune of $ 1.1 billion each, John Colison, 29, co-founder of the technology company Stripe (his fortune is 3.2 billion dollars), and other young businessmen.

Based on materials: www.spletnik.ru

Source link

Leave a Reply